This page contains one or more affiliate links to which means Elle’s Space will receive a small compensation if you make a purchase using the links provided. These products are items I have purchased myself and am recommending based upon my personal experiences. Please review my full disclosure policy for more information.
15 DIY Pineapple Crafts for Summer Home Decor
With June right around the corner, it is time to start thinking about summer home decor. I’m really loving the pink and matcha green tropical boho look, but I can’t imagine my house looking like a luau all year long. I love decorating with pineapple accents because it can look chic and simple no matter what season it is.
This collection of 15 diy pineapple crafts should inspire you to create some unique accents for your own living space. Stamp some towels or pillows with a hand-cut potato stamp, make an easy lamp, or check out my free svg pineapple cut files for your Cricut Explorer.
2. Felt Pineapple with Pattern via Vikalpah
3. Spray Painted Golden Pineapple via The Sweet Seed.
4. Modern Pineapple Upgraded Vase via A Charming Project
5. Pineapple Stamped Doormat via Tag and Tibby
6. DIY Painted Geometric Pineapple via Made in a Day
7. Pineapple Potato Stamped Tea Towels via A Kailo Chic Life
8. DIY Wood Sign with Vinyl Pineapple Quote via Craftaholics Anonymous
11. Upcycled Pineapple Cake Stand via Pillar Box Blue
13. Paper Mache Pineapple Wall Art via damask love
14. DIY Pineapple Bath Mat via Dream Green DIY
15. DIY Pineapple Party Drinking Glasses via Today’s Creative Life
I hope this round-up of diy pineapple crafts has inspired you to create some unique home decor. Have a pineapple craft you would like to share? Post your links in the comments.